Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Art from Trash

Hello guys! Today in C.I.P. (Community Impact Project),
 We are doing some project about making our community clean and tidy, By picking up some rubbish, It doesn't matter if It's your rubbish or not, the Importance is that we keep our community clean.

The purpose of this project is not just keeping our community clean also, helping people around the community. Miss Birtch came up with an Idea where we make Art from rubbish.

How much rubbish do you think we are gonna collect?
I think a lot.

Why Do you think that?
Because this day's people are just throwing rubbish anywhere, and they don't care If there's rubbish on the ground.

What colours do you think we will see the most? Why?
I think It'll be colour white or Transparent because the plastic is like the transparent colour and sometimes they can be white, but sometimes they could be any colour, but I think mostly It's white and Transparent colour.

What type of art would you like to create?
Image result for art from rubbish rainbowI think I'd like to create something out of the bottle caps, and stick them into like a rainbow. 

<------like that


Bye Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.