Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Let's Investigate!

Measurements Maths Investigation
 Hey Guys!, today we are doing Measurements Maths Investigation. This morning, we measured different kind of things, like the width of Whiteboard, chair and etc. My buddy was Janel, after we made some measuring, we have to make a DLO about our investigation. So here's a screencastify DLO that we made together! Hope u Enjoy!
Reflection: It was an enjoyable activity for me and I hope you give me some feedback to make my work even better.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.