Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Kahoot Time!

This week on Kiva subject we do Kahoot games, the propose of this kahoot game is to learn more about other culture. It was Enjoyable to do and fun!, and today were making our own Kahoot and after that, everyone will play the kahoot that we made. My team is Skyler, Danielle and Janel, but sometimes Janel go to Singing group and here's a picture of us working together!

Working as a team:

  Playing with others:
Reflection: I learned many things today, one of them is that the first sailing boat built was in Egypt.
Hop you guys enjoyed this post and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.