Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Earthquakes ahhh help!!!

Earthquakes 

Hey you, yes you, welcome to my blog and this week in Kete we are learning about different topic about the world. Mine I choose Earthquakes because I'm interested in it. We made a DLO about our topic, you can do it in a buddy or self. Here's a google slide presentations about my topic. Hope you enjoy it and learn more about Earthquakes : )
What I've learn: I learn that in history happened the most strongest Earthquake have ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.