Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

POWER's of MATHS

Kamusta! (Hello!), This week 8 in maths we learned something all about multiplication problems that involve Power! (Not a real super power). We did a couple of maths activities about it that includes what is the model is or what is it look like in array. So sit back and relax an watch my D.L.O.
Reflection: I enjoyed learning how to solve multiplication problems that include powers
Next Step: My next step is to explain it to u guys more easier if you didn't get it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha-Mae, Tobey here.
    this is very cool and I like how you added pictures to go with your work and it is very cool to see that.
    Next time maybe you could do more questions.
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tobey!
      Thank you for your Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful comment about my maths DLO. I will make sure next time I will add more questions.

      Delete
  2. Hi Elisha Mae I like how you made a screen castify to show how you solved your questions next time you should add more detail.

    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Tyson!
      Thanks for your Positive and Helpful comment. Thanks and have a good day.
      -Elisha Mae

      Delete
  3. Hi Elis Mae I like how you made a screen castify and how your getting better at maths and you have moved up a group and that's really cool and yeah maybe next time add more details and that's all for now have a good day bye now.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.