Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Our Amazing School Production


"Our Amazing School Production"

This Term 3, 2017, week 6,On week 1 to week 6, we have been working really hard on our School Production of Extravaganza.
On the 30th and 31st of August 2017, Our Amazing School Production happened at the Hornby High School Auditorium, It was on 6:30pm started on boths nights,
      Our topic is about NZ Music Month, we have 10 New Zealand songs, we performed those 10 songs at both nights, The 10 songs are:
(Click the link on the words)
I choose 6 months on a leaky boat because it's sound really nice, Those 10  songs are New Zealand old songs, we choose those 10 songs because we want the people remember the awesome NZ Musics.
My group in "6 months on a the leaky boat song " are David, Lyan, Skyler, Bailey and Taneesha.
  We have been working very hard on the props that we need on our Music and also our two Amazing Teacher Mrs Millard and Mrs Machaclan are working very hard to organise our performance.
In my group (6 months in a leaky boat) our costume are Navy blue t shirt with white stripes, black pants and a Sailor hat, David was the captain and the others like me are members.
The "Why does love do this to me" song was the last music that we are going to perform ( All of us on Ako Ngatahi class).
Before the performance I was felt a little nervous because there was a lot of people in the front on the stage will watching us performed, I inhale and exhale myself to make me calm down and not feel nervous, Then, a couple of seconds I'm feeling come down and I felt now confident.
After our performance, we come to the stage and awarded the most have been working really hard on organising the Extravaganza event and say thank you to the Audience for coming on our Extravaganza.
What we have been learned: the steps dance, the music, where we are going to go (Back stage) and have confident.
Reflective comment: Our performance went really good, we smile at the audience ( having a confident) and we do our personal      
          Next Step: I think my next step is have more confident and tried my personal best

I hope you guys enjoy this blog post
See yah! have a great day.

And here's a slide show about what good things, bad things and Interesting that happened on the Extravaganza.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Elisha Mae, good job and well done. You've written a lot, maybe you could put your WALT or should I say you forgot to put your WALT, anyway keep up the good work and have a great day, bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Skyler for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate your comments, I will make sure that I write my walt on the top of my post. Skyler, I have a question, Do you enjoy my blog post?

      Delete
    2. Hi Elisha Mae, you're welcome, Yes I enjoy your blog post it's really cool, have a great day, bye.

      Delete
    3. By the way Elisha Mae, I have a question for you =), Did you enjoy our Extravaganza Performance?.

      Delete
    4. Of course I do, I really enjoy our performance because we did a really good job!. Thank you again for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Your welcome =).I know we tried our best and smile to the audience, and if they don't like it, they have problems ;) kidding haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for commenting on my blog Skyler, I really appreciate that we are having a conversation going here.
      Thank you again...

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.