Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Characters Collection "Holes" Great activity

Focus: Thinking Critically about what we have read and using our inferring skills.   

Hi guys this week, we have been doing our Last activity of our novel. 
We have 4 choices: Character collection, Text conversation, Going deeper and Create a game. Character collection, Character collection is to create a visual that shows items that would be important to one of the characters in your novel.  Text image, text image is about two image of the characters in your novel, having a text conversation. Next, Going deeper, Going deeper is about, a them, event or something else what you would like to Investigate further. And finally, Create a game, create a game is about using gamefroot to create a game that includes important parts of your novel.

 So I choose, character collection activity, because it more creative that you can do, like create your own characters collection of your novel, and also I challenge my self to be more creative and I also enjoy making a collection of my character because I loved making a model, because in my character collection we've make it out of modelling clay. 
Here's my worked/DLO looked like:
Sep 29, 2017 10:31:57 AM.jpg
I've been working hard on it, so please can you give me some feedback?
So I hope you guys enjoy my blog post about Character collection on reading.
Bye guys have a good day!  
                            
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.