Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

Piano writing

W.A.L.T.
I know I will be successful when... :
Re-call what is happening in the video.
Use adjectives and experiment with language features.
Use paragraphs correctly.
Begin sentence with different / Interesting sentence starters.

Hello guys! Welcome back on my blog, this time on week 7, Term 3 ,2017 we've been working a couple of weeks on a writing called "Piano", it's about a grandfather playing a grand piano and remembering his memories while his playing the piano. I was so carefully thinking what I'm gonna put on my writing, I was also challenging to find some interesting words to put on my writing, I really hope you enjoy this post.

Click a link down below in the underline word.

I can hear, a slow, sad, depressing music, as it floated in my head as my fingers danced on the piano keys. Suddenly, a memorable moment just popped out in my head, as I remember my pretty wife, named Lani, who was pretty as a princess. After an accident, my wife died in car crashed, I was still wearing my wedding ring, it was the sign of our unforgettable, endless love in sickness or in the trials, I will love my wife forever. But, a while ago, A ghost faded in and someone hold my hands and played piano together, It was the soul of my beautiful wife, it made me remembered all the times that we spent together. Then, She finally, kiss me on the cheek and faded away, I know I’m playing sad and depressing music because that is the only way to covered the pain that I felt.      


My fingers played the grand piano as fast as I can, Playing this tune was making me remembered my friend died in the war, Since, when I was a soldier. Way back, in 1997, It was the third of July, we are on the middle of the war, “ BANG BANG BANG”, a loud shoot from a gun my friend Dannie was hired by the bullet’s, My tears sorrow in my face, after my Friend died, I felt like I was alone in my life.


I was just keep playing my grand piano, and I remember something amazing when I was a kid. I remembered when it was my 4th birthday, I received a birthday gift from my parents, my birthday gift was a head of horse stick and I imagine my young self was duet playing my grand piano.


After I remembered all that memories my heartfelt that I was not alone after all.

The End  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.