Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

making slime for our Marble day

W.A.L.T. (we are learning to) make a slime

Hello guys!, welcome back on my blog, This blog post is about making Slime for our Marble day, In our class we have a marble jar, inside of the marble jar, we have 100's marble, we have to earn that because if we earned all the marbles, we have a treat from our two amazing teacher.
After a couple of weeks we earned the 100 marbles, so we get the treat. we've vote some stuff,
but, the get most vote was ''making a slime'', so our two teachers decided to make a butter Slime for our Marble day! here's a picture of a butter slime

Related image
Butter Slime
        
Why we are making a butter slime?
Answer: We are making Slime because, we achieve our Marble day.

How we achieve our Marble day?
Answer: Before we achieve the Marble day, First, we have to earn the 100 marbles in the jar.

How to earned some Marbles?
Answer: To earned some Marbles we have to follow our rules/values and have a good manners and do the right thing.

What is our Values in class?
Answer:  Respect others, environment and selves, and do the right thing
Reflective comment: I'm very happy that we make a butter slime, because it was my first time to make a butter slime. It was very sticky but after a couple of minutes it's feel smooth and not sticky      

So, I really hope you guys enjoy this post about our Marble day.
Bye guys.... 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha Mae, its Risha it was just looking at you post about butter slime. I how you asked a question and then you answered it. Your post is really good. I thinking you could add colour and it would look more cooler. BYE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Risha, Thank you for commenting on my blog, Next time I will colour it, so it look more cooler. Anyway, thank you again.

      Delete
  2. hi elisha- mae my name is lita form sockburn school. I like the way how you like put some questions down ans started to write the answers down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lita,Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate that, Next time you can do that too on your blog. Anyway thank you again for commenting on my blog.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.