Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Safety Netiquette rules for future

 We are focusing how to interact online in a kind, positive and helpful way.

Hi! This week 9, Term 3 2017, We've been learning about what is Netiquette are? and I want you to share some Netiquette rules of don'ts and dos online. I found at the first time, the Netiquette was an interesting word, but when I learned about it, it was really a good word. I was challenge about finding what do's and don'ts Netiquette rules. I hope you enjoy it!.      
What are Netiquette?
Netiquette are the rules of behaviour that apply when communicating online. The word Netiquette comes from the the words net and etiquette.
What is Etiquette?
 Etiquette are the rules of behaviour considered to be good manners.
What is Net?
Net is a shortcut of the word "Internet".
Why Netiquette is Important?
Netiquette is Important because, it is a rules for everyone, for how to behave online. Because some of the adults are not displaying the netiquette rules.
Here are Safety Netiquette rules for future 
Reflective comment: I think this is a good lesson for adult's, for how to behave online
  Next step: I will followed the rules, and showed the rules when I'm online 
I hope you guys learned about my DLO...
Bye Guys have a good day, don't forget to followed the rules! and don't forget to give me a feedback!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.