Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Rettelling the Important part of the story

W.A.L.T.  Retell the Important part of the HOLES Novel 

This Blog post is about sharing  my learning about Rettelling the Important parts of the HOLES novel.  This Term 3, week 5, At Reading we learned how to Retell the Important part of the story,Link I've done a comic Strip about Retteling the Important part of the Holes novel,  It's make me challenge to find some Ideas how to make a comic strip and also some pictures, luckily , I found some ideas from the google. 
I learned how to make a comic strip, and down below there's a slideshow, show how my comic look, and there's a detail on the side if you not understand the words in the picture, have a look on the right, the word on the right and the left it's just the same, but I added a couple of detail.
I hope you ENJOY this BLOG POST!!
Please comment on my blog..             

8 comments:

  1. Hey this is very good but it does not make sense and you did really good and all just make sure it makes sense great job Bye!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nature!,
      Thank's for commenting on my blog, I will making sure next time that my sentence is making sense, you could add thoughtful and Positive on your comment. By the way, thank you for commenting on my blog.
      Reply by,
      Elisha Mae

      Delete
    2. Sorry just saying you still aren't making sense kind regards,Anonymous.

      Delete
    3. yoo dot new huw tu maek senes cind redagesd 4yera old

      Delete
  2. Hi Elisha Mae I like your work you put lots of information and by the way I like it bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jolly Rose!
      First of all, thank you for commenting on my blog, but your comment is does not making sense, you forget to put a comma to your comment and also you forget to put thoughtful and Helpful on your comment. But, anyway, Thank you again for commenting on my Blog.
      Reply by,
      Elisha Mae

      Delete
  3. i like your blog post Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, Miss Elisha-Mae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.