Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Somalia Writting

W.A.L.T. Write a narrative through the eyes of one of the crew, or the robots, or the captain 

Hi people! This Blog post is about sharing what I've learned,
This Term 3, week 4, 2017 We write a writing about Somalia, Somalia is about pirates attacked the big sheep and the captain, and the Robots save the day. I learned this following words:
Wicked - Wicked means Evil
Frightening - Frightening means making someone afraid
Terrible - Terrible means extremely bad or serious

I don't know this word before because I'm a Filipino and  I still learning my English language, This writing make me challenge to use jersey words.
I hope you guys ENJOY my writing!!
Bye Guys!!!!      

“Somalia”
Written by: Elisha Mae

It was 6:51 of the afternoon, I can see the sun was about to go down, I was at the coast of Somalia, Sailing  the ship to Somalia, Somalia was a country, it’s located in East of the African. I can see the reflection of the sun on to the water, just like a metaphor, I was drinking tea while the Engineer sailing the ship. I can see the Pirate boat are coming towards our ship, I fell frightening and terrible ,I feel my body was shaking like the Earthquake shaking on my body.

Then, the  pirate enter in our huge ship, First they attack the cook and taste some of the delicious dishes, Next the three Engineer are attacked by the evil pirate , and finally their leader was reached where I am and the Engineer, Then, he took my hat and shout to me , “Hey I’m the new Captain”, he said very evil, and he took the key of the Huge big ship, I’ll let him took the key because I know that the robot will save the day!.

His slave was also attacked ,the other people in the Big Ship, and they reach where the robot hiding, suddenly the other Robot came through to the pirate and attacked them, Bang!! Bang!!, the Big robot attacked the pirates. Then, the Big robot came to the room where the wicked pirate sailing the ship, Next the robot touch the arms of the pirate.

The Big Robot pointed his finger where the pirate and robot fighting, the wicked pirate was very shocked about what he saw. Finally, the Robot attacked the evil wicked Pirate leader and took the key back to me.
Yeahey!!!, shouted everyone, Robots save the day!!
So all the people in ship say thank you to the robots.

The End...            

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.