Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

Buster the Boxer story



W.A.L.T. Write a narrative through the eyes of Buster
Hi Everyone! Me and my groups learned a writing about Busted the Boxer.
First we watch the video about 


“Busted the Boxer”
Written by: Elisha Mae

It was night before Christmas. I was inside the house living with one small happy family. They had one daughter named Ashley, her father named Blake and her Mother named Marina.
“Up, down, up down”, I saw Ashley jumping up and down on her bed.
in a while, her Mum, Marina, went to her bedroom and kissed Ashley on the cheek and said, “Go to bed Ashley” . Ashley lay down in her bed and fell asleep.
I saw in the edge of the house her dad, Blake, was outside and building his trampoline Christmas gift for Ashley.
After he built it, he put a red fancy ribbon and tied it. He walked inside the house and watched a tv show with Marina at the living room. I was also at the living room.
While they were watching a tv show, I saw the two foxes named Mia and Ben were walking towards the trampoline and jumped in it.
Mia and Ben’s conversation.
Mia: Hey Ben! Look it’s a trampoline.
Ben: Oh yeah It’s very exciting.    
Mia Let’s jump in it!
Ben:Okay let’s go.
Ben and Mia climbed up and jumped up and down smoothly on the trampoline. Then, the badger, squirrel and hedgehog went to jump up and down on the trampoline too. They are having so much fun!!..      


“ I was so very envious that the animals were jumping up and down on the trampoline, because there were having so much fun and I was so bored inside of the house sitting in a fluffy coat, I wish I could Jump there”, I said to myself very sad.

The next morning, I saw the bright sunny sun rising up to the sky and it was cold snowy outside, everyone are awake. Ashley went outside to look for her Christmas gift that Blake prepare for her, and she saw a large trampoline gift sitting at their backyard, She was so very surprised,” Thanks mum and dad”, she said.
Next, She ran very fast as she can, towards the trampoline gift and I raced with her through the trampoline. I couldn't imagine what I’m doing  
Then suddenly she stopped. I came first to the trampoline and I climbed up to enter the trampoline, and jump gleefully.
They saw me jumping up and down. They are very shocked and confused after seeing me because I am a dog.
I was so very pretty jolly in this day, I was Jumping up and down very joyfully and pleasant, “This is the best day ever”, I shout happily.

(Best gift that everyone will love)

The End

Image result for Buster the boxer


                       


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.