Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Upcoming Yr. 7 and 8's Dance Performance

Buenos Dias! Its week 8, Term 2, it's nearly Term 3 already, there's upcoming event on HHS which our Dance group Performance, so I encourage you to come and watch on Thursday, Next week, after school. . For the past few weeks Miss Birtch tough us our cool dance steps. The music of our Dance Performance is "Meant to be" by: Bebe Rexha. My favourite part of our dance is that we dance together in chorus of music. It was so wonderful to dance with the group.
 Here's some pics during our practice: 
I'm so sorry for the lightning of picture
Reflection: I felt so Lucky that I'm part of the Dance Group lead by Miss Birtch and I'm really excited about the upcoming performance of us.
Next Step: Probably my next is to join a Hip Hop group , Maybe <3

8 comments:

  1. Kia ora Elisha Mae!
    I really enjoyed reading your blog reflection about the dance group. It has been so wonderful getting to know you and you performed beautifully last week.

    Thank you for always being enthusiastic and having a smile on your face the entire time you were on stage! I hope you choose to continue with the dance group next term.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiten Tag Miss Birtch!
      Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and Yes I'm going to continue the dance group this Term. See you tomorrow in P5.
      -Elisha Mae

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Elisha-Mae, Tobey here.
    I like how you added a photo also how you wanted to that you are happy to be part of the dance and how you cant wait to proform.
    Next time you could add how you like the dance.
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste Tobey!
      Thanks for your PTH comment in my blog, and yes I will add that next time. Thanks Again!
      -Elisha Mae

      Delete
  4. Hey Elisha Mae, Janel here, I really like the way you greeted us with other languages mostly all the time that you post but anyways I really like the way you explained things but yeah I really think you should add an explanation how you like the dance but other than that it's an amazing post. BYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Elisha Mae, It is shanarnia here, I really like the way you put some photo.I really think you should add an explanation how you like the dance but other than that it's an amazing post. BYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elisha Mae, this is a great blog post. I like how you wrote what song you danced to and who you teacher was . Maybe next time you should add some more photo's and more writing .

    Bye, Paige

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.