Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Talofa lava! It's Samoan Language Week

Talofa everyone!, welcome back to my blog again!, last week is Samoan Language Week (late post), all my classmates also make a DLO or  a poster about Samoan Language Week, the propose of this DLO is to celebrate the Samoan Language week. My one is digital, my buddy was Hans, we make a Stopmotion using an ipad to teach you guys a couple of words in Samoan and also to celebrate it.
Here's an awesome stopmotion:

Reflection: I enjoyed this activity so much and I've learn a couple of greetings in Samoan.
I would loved to hear your feedback guys about my work, so bye for now!
talofa fiafia i se aso manaia! (Goodbye have a nice day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.