Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Our Inquiry Investigation

Hello guys!, today I'm going to be sharing with you guys our Inquiry Investigation about Drawing. For the last three weeks we have been working in our Inquiry D.L.O. - means Digital learning object. I hope you enjoy DLO and have a fabulous day!
Actually the video was so big MB, so that means I can't post it 😰  
But, We also made a poster about it and a painting.
Painting- The painting we made is one of Vincent Van Gogh paintings, which is the Sunflower in the vase, we tried to copy it and we make a little bit different than Vincent Van Gogh paintings.
Here's a group photos:
Poster- The poster is all about a couple of tips of how to improve your drawing skills and also facts about Michael Angelo and Da vinci also and more, this poster was also similar facts and tips.

Reflection: It was an Enjoying time learning about the things we want to learn more about. After this Inquiry subject I've learn a lot how to improve your drawing skills in drawing.

Bye Have a Stunning day!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Elisha-Mae, this is a great blog post that you have made. Great job on the painting and the poster, it sucks that you can't add the video. Maybe next time you should add a picture of just the poster and painting because then we can see it more clearly and will be able to read the poster, but other than that it is a great blog post. BYE!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.