Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Danny's Travel to the Highest Mountain


W.A.L.T. write a descriptive piece of writing through the eyes of Danny

Hello guys! It's me again, This Term 3 ,week 3, my writing group wrote about Danny's Macaskill travelling to the highest mountain. I've learned this word: Metaphor. A Metaphor is a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else. 
I hope you guys enjoy my writing, have a good day.    
   

“The Ridge”
Written by: Elisha Mae

One day, a man named Danny was getting ready to travel to the highest top of the mountain. He put his helmet on, and rode in his own boat .
He start rowing the paddle of his boat and went through the lake.
He crossed the cold lake that was filled with seals swimming around the
lake. He also saw the gorgeous view of nature, the lake was so blue as the glass.
Then, he landed on white sand, he get’s off the boat, gets his bike off the boat and finally rides on it.
He past the rocky land up through the hill, suddenly he past on a big rock. Suddenly, he did a really cool trickson his bike, like a ball bouncing up and down to the ground.
Next, he went on a large wooded log he balanced his bike so he can cross it.
After he past it, he did a cool tricks to jump through the next rock.
          The tyres of his bike were strong as the wall, he can do any tricks on his bike. He finally reached the river, the river was very clear as the wobbly jelly.
He went up the rocky hill again and do tricks like ballet. It was impossible to climb up with his bike, so he carried his bike up to the mountain.
He was very confident to climb up the highest mountain, the rock was hard as the building. Until he’s on the top of the mountain, he looks to his side and saw the beautiful view.

The End
           
        

           
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.