Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Present

W.A.L.T:  Write a narrative


Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….

  • The title is suitable for the text.
  • The orientation tells who the story is about, and when and where the story happened.
  • The complication describes a problem and explains what happened next.
  • The resolution explains how the problem was solved.
  • Seeks feedback and makes changes to texts to improve clarity and meaning.

In Ako Ngatahi we had to write a narrative about a video. It was about a boy opening a present that was a dog with three legs. Here is the video of the present. I hope you enjoy my story.


“The awesome  present”

It was Saturday morning , I was in the dark playing on my video game at home. Then my mum came home, She opened the curtains. I was trying to see my game and she brought me a present and she put the present into the table. I wondering what it could be and I opened the present. It was dog.It was so cute puppy and I saw the missing legs. I angry because I couldn't’ believe she brought me a present that  have missing legs  and I kick the dog. The dog saw a ball and he was trying to chase the ball and  he was finding it very hard to get the ball. Suddenly I noticed the dog was so very funny and nice. I got my crutches and I was feel nice with the dog.  “Mum I will played with my new friend” I yelled. After that we played outside. I felt bad for being mean to the dog. I’m glad that we are friends.
The end.

3 comments:

  1. Elisha-Mae, I am very impressed with your writing because you have written a good amount and listened to the feedback that I gave you and included all of this in your final draft. You could have been more careful with your proofreading. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisha Mae! I really like your blog post called present but I don't know if I like you putting full stop and comma in the wrong place, you need to learn more things about putting full stop and a comma but I like your blog post, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Skyler and Ms Hastie for commenting on my blog and some thoughtful and positive comment on my blog and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.