Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Trip to Spencer Park




W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.

  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.


                                             Trip to Spencer Park

Last Friday Ako Ngatahi went to Spencer Park to have fun and explore our learning and I sat with Tasharn and we talking at the bus with her. We were so excited to go  Spencer Park.

After that we arrived to the Spencer Park. First we spent time to play on the Playground and my favorite things in the playground is the slide and swing. I ride with Alliah and we have fun playing at the playground.

Next we walked to the Lagoon and we saw a hummingbird and horses. We saw also a small insects like spider and their web house and bee. We learned also about plants like wild plants and we learned. Then, we went to the beach and we collect some seashells to make a Sculpture Art and we played in the sand, “That was so exciting and fun!!!” I said to Allieh.

After that we came back to our cottage that where we are have rest and for while ago. We were eating our lunch and I sat with Alliah and while we talking about exciting place that where we have been before, I have fried egg and rice inside of my lunch box and I have also a bottle of water I said to Alliah “What do you have in your lunch?”  Alliah said “ I have a bacon and rice”.

“Oh, that was yummy!” I said , and  we and we eating our lunch and then, we are so tired after we walk to the lagoon and beach and after that mr Scott told  us to played in the playground  for 25 minutes and if you want to go to the bathroom you need to come with adults or teacher and we played to the playground.

I played with Jolly Rose and Skyler after 25 minutes ago we set to the ground and mr Scott again give us instruction Mr Scott instruction is to grabbed a fruit to the box if your room called so we grabbed fruit and we finish eating it ,
Lastly we ride to the bus and we was happy and we went back to school.

I learnt about birds that called White Ibis and they are white and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.