Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

My Beach Sculpture Art

    This term 1 our class we have a trip in the Spencer Park to have fun , And this blog post is about what I'm learning and what we do  ,And first we went to the playground and we played at the playground and Next, we walked to the Lagoon,we saw a small  insects like a spiders , humming birds and horses and I learned also about plants like wild animals .
      Then , went to the beach to collect some things like stick and seashells to create a Sculpture Art and I enjoy finding seashells and  Finally , we ride to the bus to came back to the school and After that ,  And we make Sculpture Art  and first,  I put a hole to the small seashells and  Next , I put string in the inside on the hole and tied and put two big seashells on the top of the stick .

  And this blog post is about how we create a Sculpture Art  Our teacher helped us to get some information and ideas that we can do, and some of our teachers helped us to glue our Sculpture Art together and some of our teachers told us to exchange some  things that we got  at the beach ,some of our class didn't get some beach treasures so they looked around to the field and find some.


My Sculpture art called '' A Ocean hanging seashells decor '' I create this sculpture art because the one that inspired me is the picture of seashells decor  and I added more detail to make it better and I named it 
''A Ocean hanging seashells decor ''
because a seashells is one of thing that can found to the beach and I added hanging decor  ,so that we can hanging and decor  it to our house .

1 comment:

  1. I like your Picture on your blag and I like what you said.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.