Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ - "What's in a name?" - Day 4 (Activity 2, Week 1)

Annyeong! (Hi in Korean If you didn't know). Today I'll be doing Activity 2 in Day 4 (week 1). This is the task: Imagine you we're allowed to change your name. What would It it be and why?

I would change my name into:

The "Gyu" part came from one of my kpop Idol that I adore from his name "BeomGYU" and the "Mi" part originally came from "Me" word but changed the letter "e" into letter "i".

Thanks again! How about you fellow people? What is your name and why?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha-Mae,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity. I hope to see more from you soon.

    What a cool name you have thought of. I like the way you have presented it as well as the unique way you came up with it.
    Do you think having a new name would confuse you?
    I wouldn't change my name as I think it would be far too confusing for me and I think my name is pretty OK.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisha,

    I thought this post was so creative so I just had to come check it out again. :)

    I hope you are enjoying your holiday! -I notice you haven't been as active recently; my team and I would love to see more of your work! Don't give up, there are still two weeks of the program to go! Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Looking forward to reading your work, so get out there and keep blogging and commenting!

    Ngā mihi,
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabe, Sorry I didn't update on SLJ after this post. That's because my old Chromebook have given up and I didn't have any devices to use to blog for SLJ. =) but now I got a new device thanks to my parents! hope you had a great year so far.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.