Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ - "Setting Sail" - Day 1 (Activity 1, Week 1)

"Setting Sail" - Day 1 (Activity 1, Week 1)

Kamusta, today I'll be blogging about Day 1 Week 1 SLJ activity. The task is to list 10 food that you want to bring with you in Nainoa Journey in 3 weeks at sea. For me, I think I'd bring these food.



1) Leche Flan/Crème Caramel - My favourite Filipino desserts









2) Walnuts - Walnuts are great.
Image result for walnuts







3) Mango - Can't-miss my favourite fruit.

Image result for mango

4) Cheese Puffs - Because It's yummy! (For me).

Image result for cheese puffs

5) Ferrero Rocher - My favourite chocolate.

Image result for ferrero rocher











6) Cotton Candy - A little sweets won't bite.

Image result for cotton candy


7) Grapes - Grapes are healthy.

Image result for grapes










8) Carrot - Just like Grapes it's healthy.

Image result for carrot


9) Mandarin - It's Yummy and healthy.

Image result for mandarin

10) Popcorn - Because it has great fibres and complex crabs contain.

Image result for popcorn

Thank you for viewing my post! I'll keep posting more SLJ blogposts soon as I have some spare time.
Bye have an awesome day :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha!

    My name is Gabriel, and I am part of this year’s Summer Learning Journey team. I will be commenting on your amazing posts over the summer. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to read your blog. It’s great to see that you have started off strong!

    I really love how you have included different pictures of foods that you are going to be taking with you. It makes it really clear to us readers what the foods are!

    Mandarins are a great choice! They are really healthy and like you say yummy!

    Great start Elisha! Remember you can use colour as well to make your work really pop :)

    Looking forward to reading even more of your epic blogs!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabe, Thank you for your comment. I'll make sure to add colours sometime :) Have a great day.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.