Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ - "Defying the Odds" - Day 3 (Activity 2, Week 1)

Bola! So today another activity on Day 3 I need to catch up. Anyways, for this activity task: They would like you to imagine interviewing LeBron James or Steven Adams (Successful basketball ball players).  I choose to interview LeBron James.
Image result for lebron james
Credits to: slate.com 

Here's my 5 list of question to ask LeBron:
1) What interest you to play basketball?

2) What is your favourite colour?

3) Is basketball fun or challenging?

4) What other sports do you like except for Basketball?

5) What best advice were you given?

Thanks again for reading my post as always. And have an awesome day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elisha-Mae,

    Well done on completing another activity! :)

    You've come up with some really thoughtful questions for LeBron James. I'd be particularly interested in the answer to questions 4 and 5. Do you like basketball? I never really got into playing it but I do like going to live games. They're always so much fun.

    Have a lovely afternoon.

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.