Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ - "Miracle on the Hudson" - Day 2 (Activity 3, Week 1)

Hello everyone! So today, as usual, I'm gonna be blogging for the final activity of Day 2. I'm sorry for not posting SLJ's things, not on schedule :)
Anyways without being said to let's get right into it!

Here's the link to see what's the activity is about: Link

Credits to: pinterest.com.mx
So here's a brave story of someone. It was just a one fine day when this boy saw a girl was being bullied for being different. The boy stayed hidden for a bit to watch what was really happening. Turns out that the girl was being bullied for not having the correct uniform because of poverty. He couldn't watch anymore just letting those kids bully the girl. Unlike others, he stand up for the girl and scare the bullied away. And from that day, the girl and the boy became friends.

Written by: Me (Made up story, because I couldn't really think any brave person I know in Real Life) :)
Bye! hope you like it



1 comment:

  1. Hey Elisha-Mae,

    Me again. :)

    Well done on completing another activity. I really like how you've included a link to the Summer Learning Journey website so your readers can find out more about the programme. It's very helpful.

    What a wonderful story! It takes courage to stand up to a bully. I'm glad the boy in your story was brave enough to stick up for the girl. I really like how you weren't able to think of a real-life example for this activity so you came up with something else instead of skipping over this task - good thinking. :)
    Do you like making up short stories like this one?

    Have a fantastic day, Elisha-Mae. I can't wait to see more posts from you soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.