Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ - "Achieving our Dreams" Day 3 Activity 3, Week 1)

Bonjour! So again It's me. I'll be doing the last activity of Day 3 (Week 1). The task is to ask a friend of family member of what is their dream job? After that make a poster and brainstorm 6 way syou could support them in their dream job.

Ok so I asked my little sister and he dream job was being a "Fashion Designer". Here's a poster I made about 6 ways I could support her with her dream job.

Here's a DLO made in Mind Map. Hope you like it :)

Thank you for viewing my post! Have a great day everyone~

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Elisha-Mae,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I'm very impressed by the amount of effort you've put into this one - it looks great! :) You've come up with some great ways of helping your sister achieve her dream job as well. Being a fashion designer would be such a fun and creative job. Does your sister have any fashion designers that she looks up to?

    Have a wonderful day, Elisha-Mae. I look forward to reading more of your posts soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.