Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ - "Rugby Superstars" - Day 3 (Activity 1, Week 1)

Hello! So today I'll be blogging on another Activity in SLJ (Day 3). The task is to list three superpowers you would like to have. Ok let's get right into it!

Firstly, I would like to have a Mind Reading Power so I could read their thoughts of what they genuinely think about it like If I was asking them If this outfit is good etc. Plus knowing someone thoughts would be really interesting.
*Mind Reading*
Secondly, I'd like to have a Teleportation power so I could travel to places I'd like to go like South Korea and Japan :) and You don't have to pay for the travel.
Image result for teleportation anime teleport gif

Finally, I'd like to have Invisibility so that If something embarrassing happened to me I could just be invisible right away so they don't have to see me going RED like a Tomato.

Image result for invisibility anime girl gif

Anyways that's it! Bye~ Hope you enjoying your Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Elisha-Mae,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity. Keep them coming!

    I like the clips that you have included in your post and how they show which power you have chosen.
    I think I would like to have teleportation too! I'd love to use it to travel.
    Have you travelled out of New Zealand before? What would you like to see in Japan?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.