Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ "Discovering Aotearoa" - Day 1 (Activity 2,, Week 1)

Hi, Today I'll be blogging about Activity 2 (Day 1, Week 1). The task is to share your cultural background of where your family came from etc.

 My mom originally comes from Iloilo City, Visayas, Philippines. On the other hand, my dad came from Hinoba-an City. This is a map of the two places distance looks like. (Blue Arrow - My mom's place and Red arrow - My dad's place).


































They both came from different places but eventually, they both moved to Bago City for their collages.
Here's some tourist attraction places in Bago City:
Sunflower Garden (Newly Built this year)

Bantayan Park - A cool refreshing to chill in.
Thanks for viewing my post. Please have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Elisha-Mae,

    Mikey here. Well done on completing another activity! You sure have been busy. :)

    I really like how you've included a map of where your parents are from - it's really helpful for someone like me who doesn't know the Philippines very well. Do you and your family go back and visit either of these cities?

    Have a wonderful day, Elisha-Mae. Merry Christmas! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.