Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

Tiny Boat

Hi, this week Miss Birtched taught me how to write a story in four paragraphs. So here's my story:
Hope you like it :)

My gaze landed first on the top of the hill, and there was some blue clear sky above. As I moved my gaze to the left I saw a blue deep peaceful ocean and a floating big lonely boat in the middle. I placed my gaze to the bottom and there I saw a bunch of tiny boats floating around the area. Something caught my eye, I saw my friend Asami in one of the tiny boats.

Image result for tiny boatI called out to her and she immediately spotted me and showed me an enthusiastic smile. She kept looking at me and was trying to say something but unfortunately, I couldn't hear her. I noticed in the corner of my eye, she is about to crash into another tiny boat. I warned her about it but it was too late, her boat bumped into another boat.

She screamed in the top of her lungs as she crashed into another boat. Her boat was kind of damaged because of that accident and it made a big crack on the side. Cause of that, the icy-like-water started going in her boat as she yelled for help. The water quickly entered the boat and it was already between her knees and her boat is nearly sinking down the water.

Luckily, The guy that was in the boat that she bumped with, jumped to the cold water without any hesitation. He swims quickly as he can towards Asami and saved her from drowning. He carried her in his back and swim back to shore. I sighed in relief that now she is saved by a mysterious guy. 

Bye and give me some feedback below for a better blog post in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.