Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Summer Learning Journey - (Introduction to Emma)

Hello, This blogpost is made for Emma from the Summer Learning Journey. But If you are not her you are still welcome to read my post :)
I'm doing this blog post to introduce myself because I've signed for Summer Learning Journey (SLJ)

Image result for anime girl studyingHi, I'm Elisha Mae a year 8 from Hornby High School. I am participating in SLJ and I've already signed up as well. My favourite subject at my school is Art. What I found interesting in SLJ is the topic on Week 4 which is "All the world's a Stage" - Arts and Entertainment. I hope to improve my learning during the summer holidays by doing this and I'll try my best to give time for this during the holidays to avoid the summer slide.

What is your favourite colour Emma?

Kasamnida
(Thank you in Korean)



2 comments:

  1. Hi there Elisha Mae,

    I'm so happy to hear you are already signed up for the Summer Learning Journey, it's going to be bigger and better than ever this year.
    Art is a fun subject, especially if you're creative. Unfortunately art was never my strong point however I really enjoyed English at school.
    My favourite colour is probably blue. What is your favourite colour?

    Until next time :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, Thank you and y favourite colour is Pastel Pink :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.