Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

CIP - Tane Mahuta - W4 T4

Image result for ivyHi, Today we have CIP - Tane Mahuta. All we did was mixing the soil so we could plants some trees in. Also, dig some more planting area so we could plant more plants. The ground was very hard and dry and there's a lot of annoying stones and annoying classmates. I and my friends also discovered furry unknown plants. It is green and oval but I don't think it's edible. Because one of the students in Tane Mahuta tried to eat it and spit out immediately. 

Bye and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.