Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

CIP - Tane Mahuta (T4 W6)

Hi, today is Wednesday so that means CIP day - (Tane Mahuta). I helped out taking out the Ivy's and I also helped out making drench to plant seeds in there. The garden is looking pretty good so far but there's still a lot of Ivy for us to remove but I don't we'll be able to take them all because...
1) We only have 2 weeks until the school year ends
2) We only have Wednesday sessions for Tane Mahuta to work on it
3) The Ivies are going back again
Image result for small house covered with ivy
Fun Facts:
As we were taking all the Ivy out, we found an interesting tiny house kinda-like and it's covered with Ivy all over it.

Thanks for viewing my post.
Have a gorgeous day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.