Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ - "Individual Persuits" - Day 4 (Activity 1, Week 1)

Konnichiwa! Today again, I'm posting about Activity 1 of Day 4 (Week 1 of course). So the task are to watch these two videos: Link and Link. Next, tell us 3 things you've learned from those two videos.

Here's what I've learned...

1) Sports should be equal and It's both allowed to Men and Women.

2) If your eager to reach something you work really hard to prove that you can do it.

3) No matter what you gender, nationality etc. Everything should be equal.

Thank you again! See you at the next activity!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Elisha-Mae!

    I really like the messages that you took away from these videos, I agree sport should be equal between men and women.

    Great use of listing! Listing your ideas like this makes it really easy for us readers to see where your thinking is coming from. Great job! :)

    Keep up the good work,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.