Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

My Summer Holiday

My summer holiday recount

     I spend my holidays mostly staying at home relaxing watching Anime. During Christmas, my family and I had a long drive to Queenstown. It was a pretty exhausting trip for me but we arrived at Queenstown at ease.

     We stayed there for 3 days. During those 3 days, we tried a variety of things in Queenstown from tasty foods to thrilling rides. My highlight was probably trying different sort of ice cream flavours of Patagonia ice cream shop. It was おいしい (delicious).

      than that, we also visited the Gondola in Queenstown. It was terrifying up high and at the same time, It's a pleasing scenery above. Overall, my holidays were okay. That's all. Sayounara~!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.