Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Savoury Bread Cases - Home Economics

Hi, Happy Valentine's everyone!
I'm back again blogging about Home Economics (Cooking) session today on Friday.
We cooked savory bread cases.

The Ingredients are:
Grated Cheese, Beans, Ham, White Bread or Brown Bread, can spaghetti, butter, and muffin tray.

Equipment:
Bread knife, Sharp knife, cutting board, and a teaspoon and an oven.

Methods:
1) Get your piece of bread and cut the crust off by using a bread knife.
2) Put some butter on one of the sides of the bread.
3) Put your bread upside down inside the muffin tray. Make sure the butter side will touch the muffin tray so that it won't get stuck there later on taking off.
4) After that, Bake your bread for 5 mins. Make sure to put it in Fan Bake and 200.
5) While it's baking prepare your feelings that your goanna put inside. You can put whatever you like as long as It will fit inside the bread.
6) Take out your bread from the oven make sure to use baking gloves so you don't burn yourself.
7) Place the bread onto the table, make sure to put something under it so the table won't burn itself.
8)Fill your bread with the kinds of stuff you want inside. I recommend putting those following stuff above and put grated cheese over everything else.
9) Bake it again for a bit longer this time.
10) Enjoy your food.

Bye!~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisha Mae. That bread case looks delicious but is it yours?? . I hope you did not take the individual cases out of the tray before you filled. I hope you did enjoy your bread cases. What sort of beans did you use?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.