Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Health/Haoura - Hurumanu 8 - || Ed Sheeran Spiritual Wellbeing ||

Hi, My name is Elisha, Today in Hurumanu 8 - (Health/Hauora) we are learning about Spiritual or Taha Wairua in Maori. Taha Wairua is one of the 4 sides of Hauora. It's about finding who you are, your beliefs, direction or your purpose in life. We watched a video of Ed Sheeran making a speech about spiritually related things after winning an award.

Here's the video:

Ed Sheeran's key values and beliefs in this video are...
Beliving that you don't have to change yourself for other people's acceptance. Instead, embrace yourself for who you are. If your weird, keep being weird. Just be who you are and you don't need to feel ashamed of it. Ed's Taha Wairua is growing up pretty well because he has this kind of attitude to accept his own flaws and for who he is.
Bye!~ BeYOUtiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.