Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

The Best Day Of My Summer Holiday - ESOL

Konnichiwa!~
 I'm blogging again about my summer holidays. I know I've already done this yesterday but this one is for ESOL subject so I'm going to make another version of my summer holidays. In my 1st blog about my holidays, I pretty much talk about my trip to Queenstown so now I'm just gonna talk on some other stuff I did during holidays.
Link to the first one. from Wananga Subject.

In my summer holidays, I didn't do much. I spend my holidays mostly at home relaxing. I don't like going outside that much so I pretty much stayed at home being cozy. We went to some places though like Queenstown. We had a long journey to Queenstown about 5 hrs to get there. It was pretty exhausting, to be honest, and to be MORE HONEST I didn't like long drives like those. Especially If you've been there already, so there's really nothing to be excited about.

Anyways, Except for going to Queenstown... I'm gonna share how I spend my New Year.
First of all, I spend my New Year at my house. My parents enthusiastically cook a lot of delicious dishes to start off the New Year with a full tummy. I can't really remember each of the dishes that we had so here is some. My caring mother made a dessert in the Philippines called "Buko Salad". It's a type of salad as you can tell by the name.
It's a salad contained Green coloured Jelly, thin slices of Buko (coconut), Macarons, creamy milk and another sort of food that I can't remember the name. If you wanna know how to make it yourself, here's the link to the recipe. LINK. I guarantee you that you will surely love it.
Sayounara~!







1 comment:

  1. I like how you linked the two similar blogs, rather than just repeating the information. Adding links, like to your recipe, is a good idea because it adds interest and invites your reader to connect with your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.