Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Baking Cupcakes

Hi! I just wanna share something I did during the weekends. My little sister and I decided to bake cupcakes! She made the chocolate flavor one and I made the Vanilla one. We had fun making them but there are some struggles like getting the correct amount of ingredients. It was pretty easy-ish to make and here are some photos of our cupcake.


As you can see, some of the cupcakes have designs on them and you can really tell If It's Vanilla or Chocolate, that's because we mixed the leftovers that cant fit on the cupcake tray.
That's it bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.