Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

Telling the time


W.A.L.T. tell the time using an analogue clock and digital clock 

Good day Everyone!!, This Term 3, week 1. Me and my maths group are learned how to telling time using 24 hours and I have a video about "Telling the time" in the following. I've learned what is the difference on Analogue clock and digital clock and What is AM and PM stands for, Well Am is stands for All Morning and Pm stands for Past Midday. Sorry guys My video is little bit long but it's okay, I really hope you learned in my video how to telling time using 24 hours and please leave a comment if you like my DLO maths.   


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Elisha Mae, you are a great teacher and I found your explanations very clear and easy to understand. My shortcut for working out 24 hour time is to take 12 hours off the hour eg 16 - 12 = 4 pm. Your screencastify is possibly a bit long at 8:35 minutes and I stopped watching it at about 4 minutes. Do you think you could have made it shorter? How could you have done this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Maddren! Thank you for your positive Comments on my blog and also thank you for teaching me how to make shortcut for working out 24 hour time.I really Appreciate your comments, It will very help me to make my DLO more better next time. I think I could make it shorter next time, I've done this DLO in my Personal best as I can do, sorry If my DLO is too long.Anyway thank you for your comment.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.