Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Picture of the Mystery

W.A.L.T. Create a DLO that has Sight Sound Motion (SiSoMo) and gives information at least one of the Loch Ness Monster sightings and theories.


Hi guys! Here's my Video about the Loch Ness Monster Reading DLO with Sight, Sound and Motion.
I made this video because I want you to know more about the Loch Ness Monster and I will also share 5 theories in my video.
I've been trying to do my best on this speech and finally I finished it.
In this DLO I've learned about the Loch Ness Monster Mystery and write a simple sentence that making sense. I was also challenge to find some theories and facts about the Loch Ness Monster.
 I really hope you enjoy my video!! bye guys.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.