Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Poetry about Night Comes into the house

W.A.L.T.  To create a presentation/DLO of a poem
  • Think SiSoMo.  
  • Your poem needs to be read aloud.
  • Your presentation must show what it it about.



Hello people This Term 2, 2017 week 10 I've learn how to make a Poetry about the Night comes into the House. It was about Night comes Poem I was also challenging how to make a Poetry and I also proud and happy in my Poem.
I also Learned how to make my sentence making sense and with SiSoMo. My Next step is to make my own pictures and make my Poem Nice and Good.
I hope you enjoy it guys Bye!! have a good day
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.