Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Loch Ness Monster Mystery Model

W.A.L.T.  Create a model that shows what we have learned about our Mystery

Hi guys! this Term 2, 2017 week 10, I've learned about the Loch Ness Monster Mystery and I was working with Skyler and Lhysette,
(steps how we made our Loch Ness Monster Mystery Model)
First, Me and My group started painting blue paint the lake background and we let it dry for 3 minutes.
Next, Skyler started Sketching the Loch Ness Monster body then, we painted black paint in inside of the Loch Ness Monster Mystery, we are very carefully painted it because the paint maybe over the sketch.
Then, we started cutting 10 leaves of green colour paper and stick on the cardboard we put leaves because it showing the Loch Ness Monster is a Vegetarian.
After that, we write some theories in it and then we also cutting a flag of Scotland we use blue and white colour paper which is show where is the Loch Ness lake located and what is the colour of the flag of Scotland and we named it "Scotland" on the bottom of flag so the people know what named of that flag.
Lastly, We  started sketching the bush and painted it green paint and we let it dry for a couple of minutes and we started draw a little flower in it and we also put a little gold fish swimming behind the Loch Ness Monster.      
I was very happy and proud that we made our own Model in our Personal best. I was also challenging to find some facts and theories about the Loch Ness Monster. We work a couple of weeks on our Mystery Model , Me and my group made the Loch Ness Monster Model and we put 10 Important theories in it. Making this Model is Fun an we have some pictures below that show How our Model look like.
I hope you like it guys!! have a good day..!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.