Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Loch Ness Monster Mystery

W.A.L.T. Summarising I am learning to summarise and retell  the main ideas and important information from           
Hi guys This Term 2 in Reading we learn about  different Mystery.  My Mystery is the Loch Ness Monster, I choose it because I'm interested about it. And I also challenging to find some information about the Loch Ness Monster. My next step is to make m DLO better than this, and I hope you like and enjoy  it guys bye!!.        

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha Mae! awesome work!. I like the way you explained what the Loch Ness Monster i. But Nessie is a fake, it's a hoax, it's a toy submarine and it was taken by Dr. Robert Wilson. Anyway your slideshow is school and I like the way you recorded it. But we're talking about facts, well you could put theories on your slideshow or main ideas. You can be more creative like doing a powtoon, anyway keep up the awesome work!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Skyler for your Thoughtful ,Positive and helpful comment, Next time I will make my work more creative anyway thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.