Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

W.A.L.T. Solve Division Problem and having Remainder.




Our W.A.L.T. is Solve Division problem and having Remainders.
Hi Guys! This week 5, Term 2, 2017 Me and my maths group learned the two strategies about division and having Remainder, The two strategy was Repeated Addition (stage 5) and Change it into unknown (stage 6).You can use the Change unknown strategy if you know you times table
I was happy and challenging that I learn some different strategies in maths and my next step is to learn about stage 7 strategies.
I've putted also what Division means and what Remainder means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.