Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Puberty EWW! NO!

Zdrastvuyte! (it's Hi in Russian - just in case you don't know it ) This week we have been working on our Digital Learning Object- which is "Puberty". I know it seems awkward to make a DLO about it but just bear with me. Anyway, I use the Powtoon app to create and show you guys my DLO about Puberty. So sit back and relax and welcome to my-  Nevermind.
Reflection: To be honest, I really put hard work in this, so please appreciate my work, thank you. I know there's some errors and stuff in the video and I'm sorry about that.

I hope you guys like it and hope you didn't say the word "EWW" a couple times like seriously but anyway, give me some feedback to improve my work next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.