Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

W.A.L.T. I understand that decimal fraction can arise out of division

Hola! This week in maths we have been doing decimal fraction that can arise out of a division. This is a DLO that I made which is screen castify. Go watch it and Hope yah learn something : )

My Maths Digital Learning Object:

  Reflection: I've done my best to explain it to u guys, and hope yah learn it. 
Next Step: I think I need to explain it easier next time.
Bye and Have a Pleasant day, Peoples!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vin here
    This blog post is one of the greatest I have seen, tbh I haven't seen much, but it was a good idea to add reflection and your next step. But you could make the dlo longer

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisha Mae i really love this post because you used another tool aka screen castify However there coukld be more of a blurb

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.