Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Find the Equivalent Ratios!

Anyeong Haseyo! This week in maths we are doing Equivalent ratios. Ratios are like this 5:3 (Look like a time, I know), but you can also use that 5/3 instead, but I like to use that second one. Anyway,  I use screencastify to show you guys that I know how to do it and I'll teach if you don't know it, in the video. 

So please relax and watch, Ready Get Set, GO!

  Reflection: At first, I don't understand it, but when I tried and tried, I get it. I tried my personal best to explain it to you guys, and I hope you guys learn something.

Next step:  I think my next step is that use another tool to make a DLO in Maths.

Hope you guys Enjoy it and please give me some feedback to improve my work next time bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elisha Mae your blog post is AMAZING. I like how you do multiple questions and you put in heaps of detail. Its very good that I don't know how to give you feedback besides maybe a different tool like you said on the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisha Mae, Tobey here.
    This is very intresting and I like how you started the video with a big Hi GUYSSSS!!!. Next time you could say more about your video in the blog part.
    BYE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.