Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Fo Guang Shan Buddhist temple visit!

Kia ora!, Last Tuesday we visit the lovely Fo Guang Shan Buddhist temple. It was delightful to experience their culture. We've done a lot of entertainment things like, making a stunning pink flower that meaningful for them and it's called "Lotus".

After we arrived, they welcomed us with peace and harmony, they split us in two groups and I'm in first group. First we strolled through the nearest art gallery space, the art was indescribable cause it was so fabulous, and It's a landscaping art and they teach us what's 3G4G means. It means 3 good deeds and 4 givings. 
Next, we waddled peacefully through the other art gallery space, the other one is similar to the first one, but that one is more unique than the other one.
Thirdly, We paraded to the small library, where the Chinese translated to English books located, Fourthly, we marched outside and stuck a fake tattoo that says 3G4G on our hand.
Finally, we waddled inside and crafted a Lotus flower, it was easy to make and interactive looking and before it we bathed the Buddha.
Lastly, we pranced towards outside and they give us a tasty food.
Endlessly, we strolled again inside and the NZ police do something fun with us like try to wear their uniform and takes a couple of picture , they also taught us what are the values of police. After that, the 3G4G played a video about Buddha and after that we finally do a meditation with them.

Reflection: I enjoyed experiencing it and I learned a lot of cool things about their culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.