Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

New Term, New Lesson!

Hi everybody!, welcome back to my blog again, this week we have new subject on technology, it's soft materials. Soft Materials is a  technology that do sewing, like sewing bag, phone case and etc. Last Term our subject was Metal work with Mr Simon, it was really great to experience last term the metal work, a little bit hard but fun and enjoyable. 

Anyway, we did today in Technology about Soft materials is like making a key chain but its made out of beads. I enjoy making it and it's also satisfying to make, anyway It's look like this:   
My one is a parrot, you also can put it in your bag like this:
Hope you like it! and have a great day!
Reflection: That activity was splendid!, and I did my personal best their 😃 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.