Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

English: Golden Eyes (Essay)

Greetings. Today I finally finished my essay in English. I run out of ideas about what to write so I decided about this. I hope you like it and have a nice day. My essay is sort of just describing a scenario I created. and a bit of fanfiction of an anime character from Haikyuu which is Kenma Kozume.  The title of my essay is 'Golden Eyes'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chiyu’s POV

‘Beep Beep’ I gained consciousness waking up from the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I stretched out to snooze it off, but I failed. I rubbed my eyes, and squinted and checked the time on my phone. It was already 7:01 in the morning. I sighed in annoyance. It was another ordinary day to go to school.

I moved lethargically reaching out to the curtains in my room. The light from the sunrise outside reflected on my curtains which made a colour of bright shimmering caramel golden colour. I grasped the curtains slowly opening them revealing the blinding light from outside. I can hear the annoying high pitch tone of birds chirping, harmonizing with each other. Trees danced in the flow of the wind as the fresh air in the morning caressed their branches and leaves.

I put on my light pink cozy slippers, it fits perfectly to my toes just like how Cinderella's glass slippers fit in perfectly. I strolled outside my room down the hallways, clearly still half asleep. I grabbed a glass and filled it with cold water and drank it. Suddenly, I remembered on top of my head that it is Thursday right now. And I needed to take the trash out. I went outside, grabbed the trash not breathing a hint of the stinky filthy stuff in it.

Third Person’s POV

“Meow”
On her way back, Chiyu found an electrical pole that has a small box next to it that sounded like… Cats?
She knelt and was surprised to find three kittens huddled up to a corner of a box. They were brown fur with a pair of golden eyes. It looked like there had been someone taking care of them because of the clean towel covering the bottom of the box and the small containers on the side that had food and water.

“Excuse me” A small voice called from behind, making Chiyu jump slightly before she lifted her head and saw someone standing behind her. A boy, probably about her age, with a short blonde messy bob haircut with black roots growing on top. He had a pair of golden eyes like the kittens she found.

“Uhm, are they yours?”
Sunflower-- that’s the first thing that came up to her mind upon meeting their eyes. She immediately stood up and shook her head, muttering something about coming by and seeing them accidentally. The boy nodded and knelt to replace what was inside the containers. Chiyu noticed how the kittens were comfortable around him, different from how they were when she came close.

“Are they yours?,” Chiyu asked, crouching back down next to him, startling the little boy. “No, Uhm,” he averted his gaze and focused on the cats. “I saw them two days ago. Cat’s food was cheap and, uh… I’m going to take them to the pet store soon”.

Chiyu watched him gently handle the cats, a small smile on his face that came to her as well. “That’s very nice of you” she spoke slowly, making the boy look at her then pursed his lips. He gave one of the cats’ heads a scratch and whispered, "thanks".

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.