Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2021

Hi, Today in Wananga we are tasked to do another Wananga Reflection Section based on the article that we chose to read in our My Mahi newsfeed, as well as answering 2 literacy critical questions. 
---------------------------
Text Title: Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2021
Type: Visual Article
Text Creator: BBC
Text purpose: To know about the Royal Observatory Greenwich's 13th Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition has announced its shortlist of extraordinary celestial scenes.
Date: July 2, 2021

I like this photograph out of all the others. 

The images suggest the photo that the photographer competitors took to participate in the competition. 

People who like photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.